SOCIAL MEDIA

July 31, 2017

LA LA LAND

IMG_5532
Hello my loves. Let me just start by saying how much I'm in love with LA, it's such a dream. There's this buzz of electricity and inspiration all around when I'm in this city. You know that good feeling a place gives you? LA is that for me. 


IMG_5532 IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Wearing: X by NBD Embroidered Dress in collaboration with REVOLVE | Photos by Dan x

LA was the first stop of our road trip before hitting Vegas, and I had to visit one of my favorite places in my new dress from REVOLVE. I think I've said this before but REVOLVE has the prettiest dresses for everyone and anyone. From the kind that makes you want to twirl under LA lights to being the light of the party yourself, REVOLVE's definitely got you covered!

xx


1 comment :